[SATLUG] Monitor res in Ubuntu 10.04

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Fri Jan 7 21:30:39 CST 2011

There are some things that you can not do without an xorg.conf. I guess
you consider limiting options an advancement then it would be. Grub2
added extensive functionality so it was a true step forward. I don't
think it is a reasonable comparison.

Xrandr does not always detect all of the capabilities of a monitor and
video card. Getting the full use out of your hardware should not be
considered a step backward.