[SATLUG] OT: Looking for some RAM & a question

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Tue Jan 11 06:39:01 CST 2011

I have two 256 megabyte sticks of that type. One of them is good but the
other is bad. I don't know which is which is the good one. you could
pick them up from me Thursday at the SAC CIS computer lab(NTC-122). I'll
be there from 8:30 AM to 4PM.

Even though one stick is bad it was recognized by my system and the
system started it was just unstable and would not pass memtestx86. It
would probably allow you to at least make sure the system starts.