[SATLUG] Looking for a multi-function printer

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:08:23 CST 2011

I'm looking to buy a multi-function printer that works on Mac, Linux,
Windows and possibly my Droid phone. Currently I have a HP Deskjet
that works, but its age is showing and I have to constantly turn it
off and on to continue printing. What I'd like to have is a laser
printer (monochrome or color). I'm not too concerned about faxing (I
don't have a land line), but scanning/copying are a must, especially
the ability to scan both sides and print both sides of the paper.

I can take all connections, but preferably it should have USB and LAN
(optional wireless).

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu