[SATLUG] Looking for a multi-function printer

Henry Pugsley henry.pugsley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:40:54 CST 2011

I like the HP  Office Jet multi-function line.  I have the 7555, which
supports all of that except wireless, and the newer versions have wireless
as well.  They also have the separate ink containers so you don't have to
replace the print heads all the time.  Compatibility is great too ..  I
actually have fewer problems in Mac OS and Linux than I do in Windows.