[SATLUG] OT: Laptop parts needed

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:41:18 CST 2011

Does anyone have a 1GB stick of DDR 333 (PC-2700) stick of memory laying
around that would be willing to part with it for a reasonable fee or perhaps
for trade of Desktop PC parts? I have 3 or 4 CPUs of P4 2.2GHz and 2.4GHz. I
also have a couple of sticks of 512MB for DDR 333 (PC 2700) desktop memory
that I would be willing to part with as well.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Cheers!