[SATLUG] SATLUG Website (Calendar)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Jan 15 15:45:46 CST 2011

On Friday, January 14, 2011 02:33:29 pm Enrique Sanchez wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > Yes, but what was decided about moving to Rackspace?
[...]
> I was wondering the same, all I know is that yesterday I arrived to
> SAC thinking it was Jan 14th expecting to see a soul or two or at
> least a pointer where the meeting was being held but noting', next
> time I'll write down where the meeting will be.

I emailed the officers a couple weeks ago reminding them of the PoCs at
Rackspace they need to contact.  Those people (not me) are who set up and
reserve the room, order their pizza/food for you all (if you want that), flag
the security guards and open the building for them.. but last I heard they
were wanting to get tother to disucss it amonst themselves.  So you might want
to ask them.

Tweeks