[SATLUG] Howdy and Texas Linux Fest 2011 CFP

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:33:14 CST 2011

Howdy guys!

I'm new to the SA area, going to UTSA for my masters in Mechanical
Engineering. My name is Cody Lee (pltmnky on IRC). I was an Aggie for my
undergrad and was the president of the Texas A&M Unix & Linux Users Group
(TAMULUG) for 4 years and look forward to meeting all of you.

Also I have been been in contact with the Texas Linux Fest organizers and
the call for papers officially opened today! I know I will be submitting for
FOSSEvents.org for which I am the lead developer and would also love to see
more speakers from this area. I have included the original email
announcement for the CFP. If anyone was able to attend last year you know
how much fun and interesting it was so I highly suggest everyone attend this
year! It's cheap and only a short distance away!

Thanks and Gig'Em,
Cody Lee