[SATLUG] Looking for an OLD computer

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:21:37 CST 2011

You would probably have better luck posting to our (sister?) list XCSSA (
xcssa.org). There are plenty of users on that list with machines of that
'vintage'. :D

I have an old IBM PC sitting in my garage that may fit the bill. I don't
remember the model number but it has two 5.25 floppy slots in the front. I
have no disks for it and don't even know if it boots. I'll try to get to it
this weekend and get a model number for you. If it will work for you, I'd be
glad to trade it for a little 'instruction' (more like discussion) in the
art of HAM and a promise that you will never throw it away. I would rather
take it back than know it went in a landfill.

:)

Ernest
                  -o)
                   /\\