[SATLUG] So long.. and thanks for all the fish!

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 16:19:15 CST 2011

Tweeks: Good luck in your future endeavors. Virginia is really nice I lived there for 15+ years (3rd grade until I joined the service) Be sure to stop by Natural Bridge and the cave systems if you haven't been. As for amusement parks Busch Gardens is 1000 times better than Kings Dominion. *Of course my personal opinion and does not reflect the views or opinions of SATLUG*

All: I'll make it a point to respond on this more. I'm still green and after migrating from Mandriva 2010 to Linux Mint 9 I've had no issues to talk about. I read the issues that come up, but don't know the answers to most of the issues.  Couldn't attend the last two shows and meetings conflict with my schedule. My schedule is free now, while I look for a new job.

But as Tweeks (If I can call him that) said SATLUG has been great at helping. I remember I had an issue with the sound on Mandriva and you guys helped out. Thought I had an issue again with Blobwars then realized that it was because Ubuntu (and Mint) don't have the sound files because of an issue with possible copyright infringements.

-Chris