[SATLUG] Softmaker & Avast

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Mon Jan 31 21:02:28 CST 2011

The fact that it is proprietary ruins it for me, thats the problem with
microsoft to begin with. I don't have any alignment issues with Open
Office or Libre Office (I recently switched) if I'm using them. I have
had issues with alignment opening Open Office documents with Microsoft
Office. I usually deal with them by creating the file in Open Document
format and then exporting it as a pdf. Since pdf files maintain their
formatting and are widely used it resolves the formatting issues, at
least for me.