[SATLUG] Browsing problem I hope the braintrust can solve

Scott Hensch sahensch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:17:44 CST 2011

even trying sudo apt-get tells me "waiting for headers", then
nothing....just sits there at 0%. ping works, tracert works (other
than some no replys here and there), and some websites as mentioned at
the start of this. Fortuantely I'd had already installed Chrom before
this happened, but it acts the same way....I'm thinking I need to
re-install. I'll have to do that on Friday, my next day off.

thanks guys for all your ideas.

Scott