[SATLUG] Browsing problem I hope the braintrust can solve

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Mon Jan 31 22:57:18 CST 2011

When you ping and traceroute, are you using the IP addresses or the
domain names?  I could be way off the mark, but i would check to see if
that install is using a caching DNS server that for some reason is no
longer getting results for new lookups.  Possibly a corrupted/missing
config file for the local DNS server/settings.