[SATLUG] OT Looking for (Linux friendly) Room in SA

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Sun Jul 3 03:19:59 CDT 2011

Hello,

I've been on the SATLUG list for a while. I lived in San Marcos. This
fall I'll be beginning a PhD program at UTSA and will therefore need a
room (at least during the wekk) in SA. There are many excellent Linux
members on this list; I was hoping that one of you might know of
someone looking to let a room.

If you have or know of anyone with a room to let - or are aware of any
resources for finding one that you think I should know about -  please
email me off list.

Thank you,

D Davis