[SATLUG] July 14th Meeting

Kernel Architect kernel.architect at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:01:43 CDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

For my part, I will be talking about hacking the Linksys NSLU2 to run Linux
and turning it into a ultra-low-power web server.

I have set up a small website at http://nslu2watt.dyndns.org/ for you to
browse (before the meeting if you wish). The first post (at the very bottom)
speaks a little to the device and what I am doing with it.

I will bring in the device with me to the meeting, so the unit will not be
on-line to see the website via dyndns that evening, but we will be able to
see it locally connected to my laptop.

If someone would make sure that we have a projector setup, that would be
great.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.