[SATLUG] [OT] FS: Acer Iconia A500 tablet

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 20:50:43 CDT 2011

Hey folks,

I bought an Android tablet, its a cool gadget but dont want it anymore.  Have $500 in it.  Its 1.5 months old.

Bought an Acer "rubber" type cover for it and a soft Incase cover.  Comes with all original boxes, manuals etc.  No scratches, dings etc.  Little usage.

The cool thing *I* like about it, with the Android 3.1 upgrade, I can use USB or bluetooth joysticks to play my Commodore 64 or Amiga games on it.   NOW its alot more fun!

Has bluetooth, USB, wifi, speakers, dual cameras, dual core 1ghz processor etc.

$400 is what I'm selling it for.

Pic:

http://tinyurl.com/6yfqegr