[SATLUG] OT: Android phone recommendations

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:35:00 CDT 2011

The Sprint EVO works on the real 4G network -- not the me too 4G networks.
It can operate as a wireless router for Linux laptops.  You cant get a 4G
for
a Linux laptop.  So a phone that duals as a hotspot is a plus.

Nokia has a new phone which uses a Linux based OS to be released
quite soon.  N8 or some such is the name.  or M8 "mate"

dont know for sure.

Smartphones are still not very smart.  YET.

OMG