[SATLUG] OT: Android phone recommendations

gbear14275 at gmail.com gbear14275 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:37:56 CDT 2011

The only thing I will say (from my personal experience) is stay away from
Verizon. There network is good but their customer service is appalling!
They are also VERY hack-UN-friendly. They are notorious for locking down
phone features and then trying to sell them back to you. I recently
switched to T-Mobile and it has been fantastic. Great speeds and network so
far.

My two cents I guess would be go with Sprint or T-Mobile. Verizon is
expensive, greedy and draconian... I've heard the same about AT&T.

--Garrett