[SATLUG] OT: Android phone recommendations

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:06:04 CDT 2011

Othniel Graichen wrote:

> Besides internet on a phone is not satisfying.
>
> Raise your hand if you would trade your 1280x800 screen (or larger) laptop
> for any internet enabled smartphone on the market.

My XOOM is sorta OK for browsing the web, taking pictures, etc.  What
really sucks is the keyboard.  Sure, I could get an external keyboard,
but that pretty much defeats the mobility aspects.

I refuse to get any mobile phone because I just don't think it's
necessary for me and its use is, as Othniel says, unsatisfying.

   -- Bruce