[SATLUG] OT: Android phone recommendations

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:17:33 CDT 2011

Neither one of you really answered the question:

Given that you already have a nice laptop,
would you *trade* it for a new smartphone.

That is if you had to choose just 1.

BTW, most phone plans which include phone internet cannot be made to provide
internet access to "real computers"  so we are talking 2 internet bills.

OMG