[SATLUG] Laptop Memory

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 14:13:12 CDT 2011

Does anyone have some spare memory for an IBM ThinkPad, type 2682?  All of my laptop RAM has gone into refugee machines, so I thought I'd seek some help again from the LUGgers.
I would like to max out the RAM in my ancient laptop for little or no investment if I can.  It takes DDR PC2700 Non-ECC DDR 333 200-pin SODIMMs.  It currently has one 256MB stick, but can use up to two 512MB sticks.  Two 512s would be great, but one would triple the current RAM and even one 256 would double it.
Along with all of the refugee families (now more than 80), I appreciate all the help you've given in the past.  Thank you muchly.
Art Hall