[SATLUG] Choosing Virtualization technology

Lance Schneider schneider.lh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:45:11 CDT 2011

What a timely discussion and I really appreciate the insights. I am looking
at this very issue . . I think with all things considered, VirtualBox will
satisfy my requirements. Here's a comparison article from 7 months ago with
some benchmark tests, if anyone is interested.
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=linux_kvm_virtualbox4&num=1