[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

Lance Schneider schneider.lh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:17:40 CDT 2011

Thanks for the early and valuable responses, Bruce and Cody. The partition
sizing is what I was "eyeballing" and the logical volumes sound like the
wise direction to go . . .

Has anyone attempted these three together. Do these distributions "play
nicely" or does one require more attention than the others as far as
installation order?