[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

Lance Schneider schneider.lh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:24:59 CDT 2011

I am not entirely green but have been away from the world of LINUX for a
while. Also extremely unusual for me is to ask rather than simply jump in,
curse and throw things until I finally stop to review my "thought process,"
and figure out whee I went off the tracks. I will experiment with this thing
called seeking advice and counsel but it is a radical departure . . .