[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:04:43 CDT 2011

As long as none of them includer winders, installation order doesn't matter,
in fact grub is very cool. You can chainload, so install grub on /dev/sda#
for each corresponding distro (minus one to be the master to install on
/dev/sda) and then set up chainloading for the other two so that you don't
have to manually edit the config on kernel upgrades. Works for me on my
desktop.

Cody