[SATLUG] Laptop Memory

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:35:15 CDT 2011

Thanks, Don.
After reading that there's fake thermal compound out there, I'm looking to
buy from an authorized seller of Arctic Silver 5. Next time I'm in Buffalo
I'll stop in at RS (and I thought they just sold radio stuff).

I wonder if it matters what I use to clean off the old thermal compound. I
wonder if there's any reason I should consider using the Arctic Silver
specialty cleaner.

The Benchmarkreviews.com article was a good read.

I wonder what CPU fan preparation the old-timers/ hard-core/enterprise users
use when not counting on vendors to put together/repair  systems. Hmm

Thanks,
Dani
http://www.youcanlinux.org/