[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 22:44:27 CDT 2011

Have you considered a Xen hypervisor (or VirtualBox or ...) and then
building any number of throwaway playrooms at will? Just a modest
partition for Dom0, and a huge LVM warehouse for DomU crates of various
sizes. One could even mount copies of your shared volumes in case the
Puppy chews up the Fedora.

I do something similar for a SATLUG demo box at the PC Show and Sale
(coming Aug. 13!) It allows us to jump through several of the distros
present or illustrate an install without worrying about stepping on
anything vital.  --Don