[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

Lance Schneider schneider.lh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:34:24 CDT 2011

I am certainly game for that. I just purchased a very nice laptop but it is
loaded with Windows 7 Home and about to be replaced with Ultimate. I
considered making that a dual boot system but have been convinced that
running VirtualBox will suit my needs. I could extend that use on this
"FrankenLINUX" tower I am assembling and see how that goes. The beauty of
this deal is that anything that fails to achieve desirable results may be
scrapped for a better solution. Part of the willingness to go over the top
with multiple LINUX distributions is really to force myself to reach down a
little deeper and test the limits of my understanding more than my patience.
(No smirking, please).