[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Tue Jul 26 08:05:38 CDT 2011

I too am curious. I run a lot of apps with chroot. VM's are useful for sandboxing. 3D graphics acceleration might be one reason to go beyond virtualization. Though I've heard that Xen supports full on graphics for all hosts.

The question: (this is a real question - not rhetorical)- why the elaborate multi boot?

Sent from a mobile phone.