[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

Mark Mayfield mark at kandm-solutions.com
Tue Jul 26 19:36:21 CDT 2011

The only full on graphics acceleration I'm aware of consists of special
graphics cards which possess virtualization instruction support. The
Nvidia Quadro series are the only ones I'm aware of that have such
support. I think Xen posses some pci passthrough capabilities that can
be used to pass a physical video card, but the results I have read about
were far less than promising.