[SATLUG] SATLUG President Nomination

R. Scott Graschel rscottgraschel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:42:58 CDT 2011

Hi All,
A few months ago, I talked to Howard about putting my name in the hat for
President. Since then, I have not been able to make a meeting.
Unfortunately, it does not look like I am going to be able to devote the
time I originally thought to the club so I would like to respectfully
withdraw my name. (I know nothing official has been established yet)

My family and I are very active in our church so I would not be able to
attend the Wednesday night meetings and just recently our church-wide
visitation was moved to Thursday nights. I have also recently been appointed
to an officer position in our church so I will have to devote some extra
time to that as well.

I really appreciate and count it an honor that I was even considered for the
position but I do not want to accept a role that I cannot give the proper
attention to.

Thank you again and I hope to be able to attend some meetings and contribute
where I can.

Take care,

--

 R. Scott Graschel

... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Joshua 24:15

Faith Baptist Church <http://www.faith2you.com> ::
FEAST<http://www.homeschool-life.com/tx/homeschoolfeast/>::
THSC <http://www.thsc.org/HomeTHSC.aspx?Id=HOME> :: USAA<http://www.usaa.com>