[SATLUG] Let the dispute begin

Mark Mayfield mark at kandm-solutions.com
Thu Jul 28 05:50:45 CDT 2011

	Looks somewhat promising, I'm at the hospital about to have a baby and
they apparently use a proxy server that blocks video so I can't view
any. It seems IOMMU is needed in addition to regular hardware
vitalization support. Unfortunately none of my machines have IOMMU
support and I do not have the monetary resources to buy new equipment.
It will go on the list for when I have some money. I do already have a
NVIDIA GeForece 460 I could use for it.