[SATLUG] Laptop Memory

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:03:01 CDT 2011

I did this and the laptop is back in operation. It was like there was
nothing between the proc and the fan except for a baked-like film, really
weird. It turns out there was a little plate held on with a plastic sticker,
I cleaned it all off and applied some inexpensive thermal paste... couldn't
wait to go and buy authentic Arctic Silver.

Thanks to everyone who provided information on this.

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Christopher Connell <
connell.christopher at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Daniel,
> Blow out the fans machine and apply heat sink to the processor.

BTW, I got my domain names functioning as they should now.
Daniel
http://www.youcanlinux.org/