[SATLUG] Input/output error during read on /dev/mapper/sda3_crypt

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:54:40 CDT 2011

Hello Satlug, I am doing this for a friend. He wants encrypted Ubuntu on his
usb drive that he can plugin and boot from any computer.

I am out of blank cds/dvds, but that's ok. I have virtual box. I get my
partitioning done, and it looks like this.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3508/minimerunningoraclevmvi.png

After that, I click on "Finish partitioning and write changes to disk". Now,
I have the following error.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3508/minimerunningoraclevmvi.png

I hit Alt+left arrow to see some command line output, and this is what I
have.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3508/minimerunningoraclevmvi.png

How can I solve this?

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F 18B3
E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort at jabber.org