[SATLUG] OT: Old Computer Books & Mags

Chris Montgomery chrisncats at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:25:25 CDT 2011

Howdy,

I'm clearing space off of my book shelves before moving and want to get rid of a
bunch of old computer related books and magazines. Most of the books are Windows
specific and date back 10-15 years. Magazines are mostly issues of Web
Techniques from about 10 years ago and I have a bunch of old issues of Linux
Journal.

I took them to Half Price Books yesterday and they offered me $2.50 for the
whole batch. I decided to try and find someplace to donate them to. I also have
a bunch of old Windows related software and a complete version of Red Hat 7.1
software with manuals.  I'm wondering if y'all have any ideas on places that
might be interested in taking old computer books, software and magazines.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,

Chris Montgomery

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the
government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson