[SATLUG] OT: County Data Base

Mark Mayfield mark at kandm-solutions.com
Wed Jun 8 15:28:03 CDT 2011

I was looking at a job listing for bexar county the other day that
wanted people to work with mssql. I wonder why governments have been
having issues with personal information being exposed? My girlfriend got
a letter from the workforce commission about a week ago stating that her
information was accessible by the public for an unspecified period of
time.

In all seriousness I understand that it can happen under any platform.