[SATLUG] Getting rid of old stuff

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:53:51 CDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Jeremy Mann <jeremymann at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Justin Burdette
> <justin.burdette at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I could use the IBM and P4 boards if they are still available.
>
> Sure Justin, when I get home I'll make a complete inventory and repost
> to the lists.

Two P4 motherboards, one is a Dell one is a MBit. Don't know if they
work though ;(

Two laptops:
Gateway Solo Celeron 433 with 160MB
Dell Inspiron 5000 P3/500 with 192MB

Three (3) 15" monitors - 1 black, 2 beige with 1 in rough shape

Dell Laser Printer - unknown if it works (its been in my closet for years)

A box with misc cables - and I mean misc cables. Its a full tower box
stuff with cables, scsi, video, rgb, ide, external scsi, etc.. too
numerous to list. You guys/gals are free to scrounge through it if you
want

Amiga 3000 with a box full of floppies (too numerous to list)

Assorted SCSI cards - old Adaptec cards, new still shrink wrapped
SmartCache something

Wireless sniffing setup - Orinoco Gold with pigtail with 1 directional
and 1 omni antenna

Dell Optiplex GX180 (I think) - mini form factor desktop, P4 1.8Ghz (I
think) 768 MB of RAM and drive

Misc PCMCIA cards

Two (2) external SCSI chassis

One box of misc cards from SB Live cards, PCI video cards, 1 firewire
mini form factor card, etc...

If I don't get any bites by Saturday they will go to Goodwill.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility