[SATLUG] Local Linux Positions avaiable

Mark Spieth mspieth at ganjachicken.info
Wed Jun 29 12:47:54 CDT 2011

Hi everyone... Were looking to add several good open source people to our team so I thought I would throw it out to the list prior to posting up on Monster/Dice etc...

We are a local San Antonio based ASP and write and host software for the Medical industry. The first position we have open is in operations installing, maintaining and upgrading our Linux based systems.

We run Tomcat, Weblogic, Glassfish application servers, MySQL, Maxdb, Cassandra and CouchDB as backend databases. In addition to this you will get to learn things such as Hadoop/Hive, Memchached Thrift, and tons of other cool opensource products in a 24X7 highly available environment.

If anyone is interested in applying for the position just drop me a quick informal email and we'll talk.

Thanks!!

Mark
mspieth at teamcmi.com