[SATLUG] Thursday, March 10th Meeting

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:17:49 CST 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM, J Lavin <satlug at jlavin.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bruce,  Thanks for volunteering.  I think everyone would
>> be interested in seeing a XOOM tablet demo.  I will bring
>> along a newer notebook PC that we can also work on.
>
> I'm planning on attending as well. I can bring along a CR-48 chrome
> netbook -- not sure how widely these were distributed, but it is an
> interesting device.
>
> Josh

I'm hoping to make it, it's all going to depend on if I have to do
some work that night or not.  If I am able to make it, I'll be
bringing along a Genesi Efika MX smartbook (actually I'll probably
have 2 of them on me, one of the older ones that we never sold, and
one of the newer ones that we do sell) if anyone wants to check it
out.

-- Steev