[SATLUG] Thursday, March 10th Meeting

Travis Runty trunty at linuxismybff.com
Thu Mar 10 11:48:41 CST 2011

Just tell the guards that you are here for the SATLUG meeting and use
the map that I have uploaded for you guys.

www.linuxismybff.com/downloads/rackspacerrr.pdf

There are many entrances that will be closed after hours so please
make sure you make note of the entrance noted in the map.  It is the
correct one.  If anyone has trouble getting in or is lost please call
my mobile at 210-789-9414.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Benjamin Temple
<temple_benjamin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I will be able to make it... what do I need to bring to get in?
>
> Regards,
> Benjamin Temple-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

>> Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:55:49 -0600
>> Subject: Re: [SATLUG] Thursday, March 10th Meeting
>> From: buddylee48 at gmail.com
>> To: satlug at satlug.org
>>
>> I'll try and make. Might run a few minutes late with class.
>>
>> Cody Lee
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Travis Runty <trunty at linuxismybff.com>wrote:
>>
>> > We will be in the Racker rally room.
>> >
>> > Sent from my iphone...