[SATLUG] April 2 - Tx Linux Fest

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:55:55 CST 2011

If you were at the meeting last night, you heard about
this event and perhaps received one of the world's
smallest flyers about it.  I plan to go and would like to
car pool with one or 2 others.  I could meet someone
in the north or northeast part of the city ( I live far to the
west), and we could take either car.  Please contact me
via email:   hharadon shifted2 gmail period com

For those who missed the announcement on this, it
will be Saturday, April 2nd at the downtown Austin
Hilton hotel.  I am not sure of the times.

Thanks,  Howard
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA