[SATLUG] Re: First Rackspace Meeting !

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Mar 12 22:31:21 CST 2011

On Friday, March 11, 2011 05:47:30 pm Howard Haradon wrote:
[...]
> NOTE   I should clarify that the above message was directed to
> the Rackspace folks who invited us to meet with them and who
> directly supported this effort.  They are Tom Weeks, John Cold-
> water, Jaime Waltman, and Travis Runty.  The SATLUG list was
> a CC for this thank you message.

No worries Howard. This is what community is all about. :)

Also.. if you all want FOOD at your events... when you contact John and others
(via the address we gave you).. let them know and the ycan have food delivered
too (drinks are already free).  For example. .XCSSA usually gets 4 pizzas and
two orders of wings delievered at 7pm the night of our meetings.

bon appetit!

Tweeks