[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Mar 12 22:37:32 CST 2011

On Friday, February 18, 2011 03:45:56 pm Howard Haradon wrote:
[...]
> It looks like we have a start on a decent program so I am encouraged
> about going ahead on the OS Fest.

Howard.. Be sure to flag John Coldwater on this early to coordinate both soid
internal Rackspace participation (Rackers giving lectures.. I can help get you
some too..), as well as get you all some decent marketing. That made all the
difference that we got even a little blurb about it.

ON the note od Racker presentations.. who should we have Rackers contact to
streamline the subjects and times.. Channel those through Travis?

Travis.. you ok with that?

Tweeks