[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 06:21:12 CDT 2011

Couple of questions since I couldnt make the meeting. When is SATLUGs OSFest? It's at Rackspace? Think about putting an ad in the UTSA Student paper, The Paisano. Circulation is 7000+ online. Ad could be something like "are you tired  of viruses?" we can help. Bring your laptop and we'll load linux for u. Oh and you never need antivirus software again.

Just a thought.