[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Mon Mar 14 19:39:48 CDT 2011

I would agree that its easier to sell individual programs than the whole
OS. But we do get people that bring infected XP and Windows 7 machines
to the SAC CIS computer lab all the time, seriously all the time. Maybe
its because they don't know how to safely use their computers but it
doesn't change the fact that it wouldn't be happening if they weren't
using Windows.

The Virus/Malware/Trojan argument is valid, but you're right. It isn't
as effective as it is valid.