[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 06:00:07 CDT 2011

I a lot of people pick up visuses from P2P sites e.g. Limewire. As for SPSS alternatives PSPP works really well. But a student version is included in many stat textbooks.

So the other alternative is to offer windows compatiable programs compiled like open disc or have a few locking flashdrives to drag and drop foss alternatives.

Ps- Was exhausted after work and went to bed early will send out other software suggestions when off. Who knew working at Toyota plant would be so tiring.