[SATLUG] FAFSA application

Bobby Brooks bobby at bobby-brooks.com
Sun Mar 20 20:45:02 CDT 2011

Mark,
Not to justify them, I've run into issues with stuff too...even being told by Time Warner that Chrome isn't a supported browser to pay my cable bill in El Paso, but I remember Firefox having the capability (don't remember native or plugin) to change the browser string to simulate pretty much whatever OS and browser you want the site to think you're using.

Please everyone don't blast me on my first post before I even get to San Antonio about how terrible it is that they have a lousy set up on their web server, I deal with that issue on a regular basis, but in the meantime, if the purpose is to get your application filled out, it's a work-around for something that will probably not change IMHO.  I also deal with that kind of bureaucracy on a regular basis.
-bobby