[SATLUG] FAFSA application

R. Scott Graschel rscottgraschel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:48:43 CDT 2011

Just interesting: I called Netfilix about this issue last year at it became
evident that their IT folks do not have a clue about Linux. The response I
got was, "yeah, we looked into Linux but there is just not enough interest
in it out there. It is an old OS anyway."

I'm not kidding, this was the response from at least the operator that
answered the phone. (Not sure if this is shared by all of Netflix's IT or
not) It is also interesting that the boxes (Roku, etc.) that allow you to
stream Netflix movies are using embedded Linux.