[SATLUG] Linux Learning Survey - An R intro

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Tue Mar 22 20:20:39 CDT 2011

Greetings,

Some of you may remember - about 9 months ago I sent out a request for
individuals to take a survey about learning in the Linux community.

I have written up findings in a way that Linux users can really
appreciate - I made the data available and wrote a how-to (with plenty
examples and explanation) on interpreting and graphing the data. Take a
look - you may find it interesting even if you just look at the pictures.

I'd ask you to share the link with any wonderful individuals you know
who responded to the survey.

(There will be more academic analysis later. We'll be presenting the
findings at TXLF as well. I pitched the article to LJ but they weren't
interested. :( Oh well...)

Here's the link:
http://linuxlearningsurveyresults.pbworks.com/

Please feel free to share comments and suggestions. (Some of you may
look at the math and cringe - for a few reasons - feel free to share
constructive / helpful insight.)

Yours in Linux and Gratitude,

D Davis