[SATLUG] mail list down?

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:03:24 CDT 2011

I was about to call 'blasphemy' on no posts, but we do go through some lulls
from time to time. Just start an Ubuntu vs Fedora vs SUSE vs LFS vs Gentoo
debate and you'll get more posts than you can handle. Good thing gmail has
the 'mute' function to silence threads you don't want to participate in. :)

                   -o)
                   /\\
                 _\_V
Message void if penguin is violated...