[SATLUG] Script help

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Sun May 8 11:40:06 CDT 2011

I retract my 'doh.' Use your desktop to update your dynamic address with
dyndns.

I used ddclient in the past and found it very easy to configure and use.

apt-cache search dyndns
ddclient - Update IP addresses at dynamic DNS services
ddns3-client - Issues dynamic DNS v3 requests
ez-ipupdate - client for most dynamic DNS services
inadyn - client to alleviate the requirements for an Internet name
ipcheck - Dyndns.org client to register your dynamic IP address